The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Before And After(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-08-17, 10:23 am

Thunder stood for a moment and blinked a few times. "That's uh... Wow you've been through a lot." It took him a moment to process. Then he quirked his head in her direction. "Husband hunh? So you are the marrying type." He teased.

(Derek Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-08-29, 8:16 pm

Mikata grinned at that comment. "Well, as fun as it is being single on the field even a woman like myself likes that kind of insurance. I have been through a lot, yes, but it also shaped who I am. So if given the chance..I don't think I would change it even if it wasn't the most pleasant.."

She trailed off, thinking. "What about you? Did you have parents? If so, what were they like?"
Back to top Go down
http://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-09-17, 9:38 am

Thunder tried to remember his mother. However what memories he did have of her were faded "I don't remember much of my mother. I know she was another goddess. I do however know a lot about my father. Raiden, was... well he cared about humanity and Earthrealm. This had gotten him into trouble many times with the Elder Gods. As much as he cared about Earth and its people, that kind of left me on the back burner so to speak." He looked to Mikata "Now don't get me wrong, I loved my father. He was a great God however he lacked in parenting. I got my education with the others gods. Fujin was a great teacher." He thought about it for a bit longer "I suppose father was gone more than he was around. I mean after fifteen hundred years you would think he remembered he had a son. But Earthrealm needed protection." He sighed "The last I had heard he was leading raids with Earth Special Forces into Outworld." He looked back to Mikata. "That's pretty much it about my dad."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-09-27, 1:06 am

Mikata listened patiently as Thunder went on about his parents, though she did find it somehwat odd he didn't know about his mother though to be fair it wasn't uncommon She knew countless people in her existence who weren't close to one or both their parents for one reason or another. "Thank you for telling me, I think I understand a bit more now. I noticed you seem unsure how to be around children during our adventure, but I have confidence if you put the effort in time you'd be a great father if you wanted one day. For some people its just time."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-10-01, 2:43 am

Thunder nodded "Very true and if anything that's what we have is time." He looked around "So what to you feel like eating? Or do you want to walk some more?" He enjoyed walking with the mortals of this realm. Even though they didn't know him, especially since they didn't know him. He was treated like one of them. For good or bad. "Children do make me a bit uneasy however it's not because I don't like them. They're just so... fragile. Also I don't much know how to relate to them." He chuckled "However it's as you say, 'It's just time.'"

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-10-03, 11:07 am

Mikata smiled slightly. "Of course I'm down to get something to eat. As for the children thing, its as you said but no need to rush things as you said."

It was nice. The general atmosphere was much more relaxed then others she had been to and she was enjoying her time with Thunder. Here pretty much no one knew who she was, and the same was doubly true for Thunder who was still a bit unknown her. The journey with the others had indeed been a very interesting one, dangerous and difficult? Of course. But some good had come out of it, in its own way.

"Though, I do wonder something.." Mikata began, thinking. "Back at your original home, is there any fail safe's if divine go rogue and others do nothing? Or are the mortals at their mercy? As you know of my past and how I grew up..I do have interest in these things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before And After(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2