The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOPE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-03, 12:34 pm

Dave had made his way back to the alley from the other dimension he was in. He looked up to the sky. He wondered if he would ever see her again. He was still fuzzy in the details on how it happened. However it seemed that the Zodiac threat had be neutralized for now. He didn't even remember how he got back to New York. But he was here and he needed to make it work. His home. Hope Alley. The homeless and destitute were always welcome. The neon cross that hung above the alley entry was old and rusted. However the people always seemed to make it work. It blinked and buzzed. But it was a symbol. Innocent people knew they were safe here.

Dave made his way through the people. He was out of his armor yet the people still knew who he was. He was greeted warmly. People shaking his hand, clapping him on the back. A child even ran up and hugged his leg. He made his way to the far back of the alley. There he sat on his "throne" a few people came to him and offered him food as well as drink. Dave took it and smiled thanking his people for their kindness. Once again he looked to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-15, 9:42 pm

It seemed that looking up to the sky was fortuitous. Or simply expected. When Dave looked up to the sky, he would see the head and shoulders of Tanarin seemingly floating there. She was waving happily, and pantomiming... something. Before that could be explained in any way, she disappeared, only for there to be a flash of light directly in front of Dave, and a weight settled onto his lap. When the light faded, Dave would find what appeared to be, and in truth was, a child version of Anya, looking up at him with wide eyes... and fake cat ears stuck onto her head.

As if to accentuate the absurdity of what was happening, a strange ball popped into existence above Anya's head. She looked up at it just as it exploded into confetti, and the sound of... kazoos. Kazoos playing the 'Nyan Cat' song, while the confetti floated up and presented a message.

'For your help in protecting the multiverse, I present you with your very own Lady NyAnya! Remember to feed her three times a day, keep her safe and warm, and wait until she's grown a bit before you try to pork her. Love, Tanarin.'

'NyAnya' blinked as she read the message... and then pouted adorably as her face turned red. "Nyaah...."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-15, 10:39 pm

Dave was at a complete loss of words. While amused by the theatrics he was still at a loss for words. He looked at the girl in his lap "An... I... Um..." He looked up at the confetti as it came down. Then he looked back at Anya. "What the he.... Er....Hi." He smiled. 

He knew in his heart of hearts that his girl in his lap was Anya. A woman he cared for deeply and was ready to die for. He was elated to see her again. It's like she knew he was looking for her in the stars above. His smile faltered a little. "Well... um.... this is awkward." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-15, 10:47 pm

Anya sighed heavily. "Yes... yes it is." She shifted a bit in his lap, mumbling a bit to herself. "Just to make sure you know, I still have an adult mind... though my emotions and personality are a bit.... off, I guess... that and my memories..." She paused. "I remember you though. It's one of the things I refused to lose in my rebirth... though it means it will take a bit longer for me to 'age' to my adult self..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-16, 10:54 pm

Dave smiled. "It's okay, I have a solution." He stood and stepped down from his seat. Setting Anya down he stepped back. Then he stepped back again, further this time. He closed his eyes and felt the same familiar feeling in the back of his neck. Suddenly his bio organic armor exploded from behind him and began to attach itself to his body. Then a high collar rose to cover his glowing green eyes in shadow and a long crimson cloak billowed out from behind him.

The Eternal looked around seeing through the eyes of the mask. His gaze settled on Anya. "I haven't done this in a very long time." His voice had changed. It was deeper and sounded more demonic. His hands began to glow with necroplasmic energy. His eyes glowed brighter and were starting to emit the same energy. Soon his entire body was glowing with it. Energy crackled as it lashed out against trashcans fire escapes and random objects. His cloak wrapped itself around him forming what looked like a cocoon. Then energy went inside and faded. The cloak hardened and everything grew silent.

For a few heart beats. Nothing happened. Then there a faint thumping sound. It increased in pace the suddenly the cocoon exploded and a boy between the age of 8 or 10 flew threw the air "KOKO NI KURU!" He lands in front Anya with a big grin on his face. "Hi there!" He put his hands on his hips, chest puffed out. Like a kid who was really proud of himself. He looked into Anya's eyes. "I thought it would be cool if we... you know. Grew up together." His grin softened into a smile. "I don't want to forget you either and it... um... means..." He looked down and scuffed his foot on the ground. He suddenly felt his body's age. "It means a lot to me what you did." He gave a sheepish grin.
HOPE Kid%20Dave
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-16, 11:13 pm

Anya seemed to watch with fascination for a moment, before coming over after Dave's transformation was finished. She was roughly the same height as him now, and smiled softly at his words. "I... appreciate that, Dave. Though I should warn you... I can't say for sure how long it will take for me to... 'grow up'. Because my true body is currently stuck in this form, I couldn't make an avatar that was any older... but, I wanted to see you." She took his hand shyly, smiling a bit more. "And while it's a bit strange... 'growing up' together could be fun... though two children running around on their own is a bit odd..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-16, 11:49 pm

Dave smiled and took her hand in turn. "That's the beauty part about my alley." He lead her away from his section. He took her to the meat of Hope Alley. There were a lot of people here, dozens and dozens. All "homeless" the good people society rejected. They came here. Entire families. All organized into a small community. Kids ran around playing. People were trading and bartering. All were wearing a hand carved wooden cross. 

It was well lit and the people seemed happy. One of the kids stopped seeing Anya and Dave. "HEY It's Dave! He's a kid now!!!" A few other kids came over. "It is!" one of the girls said "And he has a girlfriend!!" Dave nodded "Yeah, yeah. Kids, This is Anya." One of the girls in the back stepped forward. "Hey, that's the girl Dave's been talking about." There was a bunch of cooing from the kids and Dave shook his head. He nodded in a direction. "Let's go meet Father." He again shook his head as he heard the kids chanting "Dave and Anya, sittin in a tree!"

He led her into one of the little shanty houses. There was a man who was dressed like a homeless priest. He was an older man late fifties. He was lean but athletic. There was a shepherds crook tucked under his arm. A wide red cross was tattooed on his face. His eyes were milky white. "Ahhh... Dave. Welcome. I see you've brought a friend." He stand and bows deeply "Lady Anya." He sits back down "Maybe now you'll stop whining." Dave opened his mouth and quickly shut it. He shot a sheepish gring towards Anya.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-16, 11:58 pm

Anya seemed a bit stunned by the attention for some reason, blushing at the implications of her and Dave being 'together'. When led to meet 'Father', she was even more surprised. "You know who I am?" It was... rare, for people to learn of who she was and treat her normally. It was a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-20, 10:34 pm

The priest smiled. "Of course my Lady. I may be blind. But I see a lot." He moved his crook to rest on his shoulder. "I am one of your devoted. I have seen much and know much. I fight the darkness in my own way." Dave leaned against the wall. "Father is our Spiritual Leader. A good man." He grabbed the ends of his belt and pulled it tight. "So! Whaddya wanna do now?" He smiled his sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-06-20, 11:34 pm

Anya made a slight face at the word 'devoted', but didn't say anything. "It's a pleasure to meet you. As for what I want to do... I... don't know." She smiled a bit sheepishly. "Sorry... I'm not really used to this..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-08-23, 10:01 pm

Dave nodded. "Hey that's cool, I mean how often do you get to be a kid again?" He pushed off the wall and bowed to the priest. "Let's go get something to eat." Dave made his way towards the bazaar. You couldn't tell from the outside but the alley was quite large on the inside. Add to that there were a few abandoned building made for a spacious community. Dave took Anya to the baker. The small family lived in what looked like a broken down RV. They  made a food basket for Dave and Anya. He took it and looked to Anya. "I wanna show you something." He smiled and started towards a fire escape. Making his way to the roof of a building. There he sat down and opened the basket. There were a few sandwiches in there as well as some cheese and crackers. A few sodas, miss matched. "This is the best view in the city. It's not the highest building, but the way the light goes through the buildings out there. Breath taking."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-08-23, 10:06 pm

Anya smiled, taking a seat next to Dave. "So you're on what is basically a date with a goddess, and you take her for a picnic on a rooftop? ...I approve." She giggled slightly, clearly quite happy with how things were going at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2017-08-24, 11:27 pm

Dave smiled "You like that hunh?" He finished setting out the food. He left out the part that this was a little known make out spot for the young couples of his alley. "There really isn't much for kids to do here except have fun a live." He thought for a moment "Well, we're not exactly ordinary kids." He knew he could still put on his armor however no self respecting bad guy would take him seriously. "What I do is protect the people of my alley, I lost my family years ago, with the exception of Drake." He again pondered "Speaking of, where is she?" He had no clue as to where any of the others made it to. His main concern was Anya and Drake. He handed Anya a sandwich. "Should we go look for her?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty2019-05-23, 8:01 pm

From across several buildings a man looked at the two beings through a high powered scope. He watched intently at the two, now children. A slow smile crept across his face as he brushed a few strands of blond hair out of his cold ice blue eyes. "Oh i'm going to have so much fun with you David." He gave a slight chuckle "SO much fun.

He then turned and made his way to the door of the apartment. He stepped over the bodies of the family that lived there. Their blood soaked into the carpet and made a squishing noise as the man walked over them. He stopped at the door and glanced back. His teeth were so white they seemed to glow in the dim light as his smile grew impossibly wide. His eyes flashed a bright green and suddenly the apartment exploded.

From the flames that engulfed the entire apartment a figure stood. It was wearing armor that was unearthly. Long leathery wings unfurled from its back and it leaped out the open side of the building. With heavy thrusts of its wings the figure shot off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOPE   HOPE Empty

Back to top Go down

HOPE
Page 1 of 1