The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Where Fairies Tread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-07-24, 9:57 pm

Samantha forced herself to keep something of a lid on her anger, because as angry as she was, she knew it could make her do something foolish if left unattended. It was far easier said then done when it involved people she cared about, but she forced into a cool rage rather then hot and blind.

She walked to Makarov, silent before speaking. "..So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
http://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-07-24, 11:17 pm

For a brief moment, Makarov simply lowered his head, covering his face with a shaking hand. After taking a calming breath, he raised his head. His voice as he spoke was strained, barely contained rage boiling under the surface. "Wrecking our shoddy bar, I could bear with... but no parent could remain silent after seeing their children's blood..." There was a sharp crack, as Makarov's grip on his staff finally caused it to splinter in his hand. The rage on his face as shocking from the normally kind old man, as she uttered three words with finality; he was set on his course.

"This means war."

Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar10Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar13Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar14Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar12Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar11
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-07-30, 9:20 pm

Samantha gave a sound of approval at those words and her rage, briefly subsided with the promise of some sort of counter attack. She was not a inherently violent person by any means, however, her more primal side which was her dragon half from ancient times had a different feeling when it came to threats to her own.

"If that's your aim, I'm game." Croix who had been more or less silent since he got there spoke up.

"..that goes for me too.." It was the soft spoke Avril this time, she looked normal enough but anyone who knew her well enough and how to read her would know she was pissed.

Samantha by now, was calm enough to suggest something. "If we're going to do this, we need a plan of attack. Rushing in would be foolish."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-04, 4:58 pm

"No..." Makarov shook his head slowly. "We are dealing with this now... Jose has been trying to prove he's better than me for years, but to go this far just to provoke me... he wants to fight me, then fine. I will beat him into the ground... we need someone to stay behind and look after Levy, Jet, and Droy, however..."

"I'll do it..." Lucy was already kneeling next to Levy, who had already been pulled down from the tree, and holding her hand. The two were close friends, so it was hardly surprising. "I'm not as much of a fighter as the others yet, so I'll look after them... just please, make sure they don't get away with this..."

Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar10Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar13Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar14Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar12Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Avatar11
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-04, 8:38 pm

Samantha was a bit concerned about that, but they shouldn't in theory attack. Hopefully. She was still uneasy about leaving Lucy on their own because she was concerned if any of the members came back when she was by herself.

Seemingly as if she was thinking the same thing, Avril spoke up. "...I'll stay behind too. Someone else needs to stay behind just in case."

"Don't worry, you can count on us." Adell wished it wasn't the case, but they would have to make do with what happened.

"Be careful then you two, I don't think they'll come back while we're there but be on your guard jus in case." Samantha gave Lucy a hug before pulling away. "And remember what I told you about the first rule of self defense, avoid dangerous situations in the first place if you can."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-04, 10:24 pm

Lucy returned the hug with a weak smile, nodding. "I will. I really should be fine though, especially with Avril staying behind too."

Satisfied that things were settled, Makarov nodded firmly. "Then let's go. We're off to Oak Town. Remember though, no matter what happens, leave Jose Porla to me. Despite everything, he's still one of the 10 Wizard Saints, none of you can handle him... just teach the rest of Phantom Lord a lesson about what it means to harm our family..."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-08, 11:23 am

Samantha, Adell and Croix didn't like it but he had a point at the moment they couldn't stand up against them in a one on one fight. It especially bothered Croix since he knew if he had his full power he'd likely be able to help in that fight up front.

As they left, it was actually Croix who spoke first. "That part I get, but is there anything else we should know before we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-08, 5:25 pm

Makarov nodded slightly. "Phantom Lord has four S-Rank mages, known as the Element Four. I don't know as much as I would like about them, but they use magic of the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Jose has been very secretive over the years about the specifics of their magic... which isn't odd. I'd do the same thing, but as you know, my kids are anything but subtle. I wouldn't have it any other way. Those four are dangerous, for sure. There is another though. He has some sort of iron based magic based on the damage done to our guild hall, but that is all I know..."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-11, 3:10 pm

Adell knew the four would definitely be an issue, but he also found the news partly exciting for the challenge aspect of it. Of course having said that the situation was a serious one which he couldn't afford to get too sidetracked on. "You don't know much, but maybe at least what they look like?"

"Good idea.." Samantha added. "At the least a idea of which is which so nobody will get caught completely flat footed."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-11, 3:35 pm

Makarov shook his head. "Nothing like that, I'm afraid... though I suppose there is something. Apparently the one who uses water magic, it's always raining around her, so she carries an umbrella with her everywhere. That's all I can tell you though, I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-11, 5:09 pm

There was a slight sigh of frustration from Croix, it wasn't Makarov's fault so it was no directed at the Guild Master at all. He was a lot more powerful and competent then that old man back from home Father Salade; he did wonder what he was doing though along with those he hadn't seen for so long. Another time though.

"So if its always raining around them, then they likely have to be water. I think my own natural element should work well against them. I think."
Sure Adell sparred against Gray and did well enough but he had never fought a water user seriously. It couldn't be that bad in theory..right?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-11, 9:09 pm

Makarov glanced at Adell. "Water beats fire, you realize? I know you are confident in your flames, but you and Natsu should probably stay away from a water mage."

"Water or not, we'll kick all of their asses! Nobody hurts our guild, our family!" Natsu was fuming with anger and, next to him, Gray simply nodded. It was Erza that next spoke.

"Phantom Lord... remember everyone, they are full of strong mages, just like us. Don't underestimate them... take them seriously, and take them down."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-15, 9:40 pm

"Erza is right, we can't afford to take them lightly. Don't lose your head Natsu."
Samantha warned the young man. "You're strong, but you're only as strong when you combine that big heart of yours with your brain. Remember what we went over."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-15, 10:15 pm

Natsu grumbled a bit. "Yeah, I remember... I'm just... really pissed, okay?" Everyone could understand that in this situation, of course. But ultimately, none of it mattered....

~~~~~

What had started as an overwhelming victory for Fairy Tail, with the members of Phantom Lord being rolled over quite easily, had very quickly turned sour. First with the revelation that none of the Element Four had made an appearance, which raised a question of where they were. Then, as soon as Makarov had gone upstairs to deal with Jose, someone had made themselves known. The mysterious 'iron magic' assailant that had damaged their guild. He quickly began taking down weaker members of Fairy Tail before being confronted by Elfman.

Elfman held his own for a bit, before the man sent steel bars all over the room, taking out friend and foe alike, and then hitting Elfman hard while he was distracted. But all of this was more than enough for Natsu, Adell, and Samantha; with their keen senses of smell, they would quickly be able to figure out just what this man was. The scent of a dragon was strong from him, in the same way it was from Natsu himself. A Dragon Slayer. An Iron Dragon Slayer, to be precise.

So of course, as soon as Elfman went down, Natsu took his place, challenging the man directly. The man known as the Iron Dragon of Phantom Lord, Gajeel. Before the two could truly begin fighting, however, the worst happened.

Suddenly, Makarov's battered body was dropped from the top floor, into the middle of the fray. The fighting stopped as Makarov trembled on the ground. "M-my... magic..." Erza was already by his side, trying to help him up, while someone else noted something troubling.

"I... don't sense any magic from him, at all! What's going on?!"

In a single moment, morale for Fairy Tail was plummeting, and Phantom Lord was rallying.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-09-18, 10:18 pm

As the saying went, things were going well until they weren't.

Samantha hadn't expected things to go without a hitch, which was why as well as things had been going at first she was cautiously optimistic. There was no telling what was waiting around the corner and if something should happen Makarov, the rest of the group would be great trouble.

And of course, like spoken to existence, that very thing she worried most about happened.

The group's morale was falling, Makarov was down and she had no idea what else was waiting. It would be foolish to continue like this, and as his second when it came to these she decided. "There's no point in going forward now, fall back!"

The dragon in her bristled at this. Retreating was for weaker creatures, but the more rational part of her knew better.

If her mother was around this would have definitely been a different story.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-10-28, 4:15 pm

Nobody was keen on the idea of retreating, but they saw no reason not to listen to Samantha. Even Natsu was inclined to listen to her... that is, until his sharp senses caught something.

"So... did we capture that Lucy girl?" Natsu froze as he heard Gajeel's voice, somewhere above him, speaking quietly to someone.

"We've confined her at our headquarters."

"WHAT?!" Natsu looked up toward the ceiling, seeing Gajeel up in the rafters with someone, smirking down at him.

"We'll settle this some other time, Salamander." Before Natsu could respond, Gajeel and the man he'd been speaking with disappeared. As Fairy Tail continued to retreat, Natsu grit his teeth and immediately grabbed an injured Phantom Lord guild member, starting to drag him outside, away from the large group of his retreating friends.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-10-30, 7:39 pm

Samantha paused when she heard those words. It normally took more to anger her, but those words in regards to Lucy would about do it, and if she heard it, then of course Adell would hear it. In the back of her mind she thought maybe rushing wouldn't be the best idea, but the protective maternal instincs rose through and she decided to act.

That was why it was no surprise she followed Natsu along with Adell. Her face gave nothing much away even as she did so. "I'm going to advise you just tell us what you know. Natsu has a lot less self control then I do, so speak."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-11-05, 7:14 pm

The man was clearly panicking, especially with the addition of Samantha and Adell. Natsu was still walking, dragging the man, as he asked with surprising calm, "Tell me. Where's Lucy?"

"I... I don't know... who is that?" No sooner had the words left his mouth, he was suddenly screaming as his body was engulfed in sudden flames. Natsu turned to look at the man, his face a mask of sudden rage. Still, his voice was calm, despite the subvocal growl it carried.

"Speak up. If my friend is hurt, I might burn you to a crisp."
The flames extinguished, and the man was... very talkative.

"I... I don't know! I really don't know someone by that name! But... our headquarters is located on a hill straight ahead! M-maybe over there!" Natsu immediately flung the man off to the side, and took off at a run.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-11-08, 1:50 pm

Samantha would of bothered to feel pity if not for the situation they were in, at the moment the only thing she could think was Lucy. It was no surprise she took off, actually going faster then even Natsu or Adell, with the later being known for their speed but as fast as Avril and others of course.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-12-04, 8:51 pm

As they ran, the headquarters in question eventually came into view. And as they drew closer, something else became apparent. Something had just seemingly fallen out of the window of a high tower, and was plummeting toward the ground.

And that something rather quickly became obvious to the three that were racing there; it was Lucy, and she was screaming out their names.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty2019-12-08, 3:24 am

Both Samantha and Adell would of caught it, with a good chance Natsu had as well. Out of the three present however, Samantha was by far the fastest. This was why the moment Lucy started plummenting, she was already there, catching the young woman just before she would of hit the ground. At most other times, she would of been angry at Lucy for doing what she did, but for now, though, she was just glad she was all right.

"Shh. It's ok Sunshine. It's okay.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Where Fairies Tread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Prime Realms-
Jump to: